all that women want
Killer Sales Letter Checklist!
1) Does your headline speak directly to your potential customer and give them a strong, specific benefit of your product or service?
2) Did you start with the strongest benefit of your product or service, then work your way down to include the least important benefits for your potential customer?
3) Do you explain how your product or service is better or different than your competitors?
4) Does your sales letter speak directly to your prospect? In other words, instead of saying, "people that like horses will love this book" you say, "If you love horses you'll love this book."
5) Do you use "you" twice as often as "I" in your sales letter?
6) Is your sales letter easy to read using short sentences and paragraphs?
7) Do you use power words and write with the goal of keeping your reader's interest?
8) Do you show your potential customer their problem; agitate it by telling them how troublesome it is, then offer your product or service as the solution?
9) Is your copy clear, easy to understand, and follows a flow from one paragraph to the next?
10) Are your strong words and phrases highlighted or bolded to draw attention and keep the reader focused?
11) Is your sales letter written in a friendly, active, conversational," me to you", tone of voice?
12) Have you used specific numbers and facts in your copy to build instant credibility?
13) Have you included credibility creators, like why you're an authority on the subject, testimonials, and case studies?
14) Does your sales letter have a nothing to risk guarantee that shows your confidence in your offer?
15) Do you include a reason why you're making this offer? Are you doing it because you are tired of seeing people scammed on the Internet and what to provide them with solid information they can use for profit immediately? Or are you giving them a dirt-cheap price because you have an overstock on inventory and it's costing you more to store the product in your warehouse?
16) Does your sales letter give details of what the customer needs to do? Call now. Or, simply fill out the form below, enclose your check or money order for $24, and mail to..
17) Do you make it easy for your potential customer to act on your offer?
18) Are you offering bonuses to increase response, or do you create high-perceived value for your product or service?
19) Did you create a sense of urgency in your letter, explaining that the price is for a short time or quantities are limited?
20) Have you answered all questions a prospective customer has about your product?
Smith provides hard-core killer copywriting at prices you can afford.
Use him for your sales letters, classified ads, and auto responder
messages to set your marketing efforts on fire. Stop by http://www.cheap-copy.com
and get your FREE critique and